Job Title: IT and Business Analysis Manager
Job Location: Windsor, NS
BioMedica Diagnostics is actively seeking an IT and Business Analysis Manager to fill this role in our growing organization.
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on and multi skilled individual capable of working as part of a dynamic team. BioMedica has experienced significant change and growth in recent years as it works towards consolidating its US and Canadian operations at one facility in Windsor, Nova Scotia. We are seeking someone with an IT background who is interested in leading the business analytics function. This role offers the successful candidate a voice in the company, variety, challenge and significant opportunities for professional growth.
- Under the role, the IT and Business Analysis Manager will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following endeavours:
- Daily management of the company’s end users’ and network infrastructure.
- Supporting approximately 40 employees in a Windows Server (Server 2012/2016) environment.
- Manage relationships and establish trusted partnerships with associated business areas.
- Knowledge transfer to users and support staff by providing training sessions and updated documentation.
- Analysis of existing computer systems, ERP compiled data and business processes.
- Research and write analysis reports specifying areas for improvement/streamlining and creating plans for implementing the suggested improvements.
- These plans should encompass not just the technical merit of a particular plan, but also link to direct benefits for the business as well, through time savings, cost savings or gaining a competitive edge.
- Be the project lead on these plans and see that they’re successfully implemented.
- Extensive database work, using Crystal reports, SQL and Business Intelligence tools.
- Have a strong stakeholder service focus with a commitment to excellence.
- Other duties as required.
- University degree in Information Systems, and/or related experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of demonstrated hands-on experience
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Strategic thinking & strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools
- Proven ability to deal productively and professionally with internal stakeholders with a view to facilitating change
- Driven and multi skilled individual capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of motivation and energy
- Ability to work in a team environment
Skills considered an asset:
- Windows 10
- Sage or other ERP Solutions
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SQL Server
- Business Intelligence/Reporting Tools (Crystal Reports, SQL)
- IT Policy
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com